Consultancy Service

Consultancy Services 


  • Consultancy services of Authorized Person (AP) or Registered Structural Engineer (RSE), Geotechnical Engineers' Register (RGE), Registered Inspector (RI).  

  • Ventilation Annual Inspection Certificate.

  • Certificate of Fire Service Installation and Equipment  (Form FS251) and Fire Service Installation Plans (Form FSI/314A).

  • Certificate on Air Change/ Installation of Air Purifier in Catering Premises , Gym, clubhouses.     

  • Business Consultancy Services. 

Read more on this topic